THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Senin, 10 November 2008

i have a real friend :)

five years ago, i lived in jakarta. when i just new lived there i thought i will have a real friend. but unfortunately i didn't. i continued search my real friend until i was school in 30 junior high school. i was not sure if i will get a real friend. and do you know? my God gave me a surprise. i met with my real friend. i didn't care although she was from a different religious.....

her name was calista. her full name was Ni Desak Gede Calista Saraswati. she was 16 years old. she was birth in september 28 th 1992. calista was a balinesse girl.

unfortunately we must be separated when we were in grade seven. we were very sad because we almost lose our contact :(

my God give me a surprise anymore. she called me and give me her self phone number. she said if she got my home number by my letter that she got from my daddy. an i surprised????? how can???


Cause i didn't have enough time to send a letter for calista when i went to airport to go sidoarjo 3 years ago.


so who has sent her a letter???? we never know... :d

0 komentar: